60% of businesses that experience a cyberattack go out of business within six months.
Ouch! Within six months?
76% of small to mid-size businesses were hit by a cyber-attack in the past year and you can be next if you don’t act now. Only 46% of SMBs have instituted a formal incident response plan— they’re not as prepared for a possible breach as they should be.
Now is the time to protect your business’s IT network – before it’s too late!
The Importance of Having a Secure and Reliable IT Network for Your Business
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, with so much business being conducted over the internet, your business is regularly exposed to potentially crippling cyber threats.
If you misstep even once, you risk triggering a cyber-attack and losing sensitive data, money, and reputation. If that’s not severe enough, consider this: data breaches are often the start of snowballing legal action. A strong cybersecurity strategy can help to prevent these attacks from happening in the first place and mitigate the damage if an attack does occur.
The Benefits of Having a Well-Protected IT Network
In today’s world, data is everything.
A company’s most important asset is its data, which includes customer information, financial records, and internal communications. Data is stored on computer networks, servers, and cloud storage options. If left unprotected, data is vulnerable to attack from external and internal threats. Businesses must take the necessary security actions to protect their networks and prevent a data breach.
Here are several advantages of having a secure IT network:
1. Overall Security: A secure network makes it more difficult for your data to be hacked or stolen.
2. Reliability: A reliable network ensures that your data is always available when you need it.
3. Flexibility: A flexible network can easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
4. Scalability: A scalable network can be expanded to accommodate growth.
5. Maintenance: A well-maintained network requires less time and effort to keep running smoothly.
6. Support: A well-supported network provides access to expert help and advice when needed.
7. Peace of mind: Knowing that your data is safe and sound can give you peace of mind in an increasingly uncertain world.
Investing in a secure IT network is an investment in your SMB’s future.
Don’t wait until it’s too late – contact a reputable IT security provider today and find out how they can help you secure your most valuable asset: data.